domingo, 16 de dezembro de 2012

Top 7 k-pop bands


I believe most everyone has already heard or/and danced Psy’s major youtube hit “Gangnam style”( in case you haven't, don't waste time and watch it NOW: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0), however let us not forget that there is a lot more of Korean music where Psy came from! To those who, like me, enjoy listening to new stuff every now and then, I made a list of my 7 favorite Korean bands/ singers and their “best" songs. Make sure to check them below and let me know which is your favorite K-pop band/ song" 

Galera, todo mundo já ouviu o hit do Psy Gangnam style, né? (Se você ainda não viu, assista AGORA por que super vale a pena conferir: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0). Além do Psy, várias outras bandas coreanas também tem bombado na internet e por isso eu fiz esse post com as minhas 7 bandas de K-pop favoritas! O que vocês acharam? 










1- SNSD (Girl’s Generation) -The Boys (English version) / Gee  (I'm sorry guys, SNSD is my favorite band, so I can't just pick one song! I had to pick at least the two ones I LOVE the most!!) 




So guys, what did you think of my ranking? Do you have any suggestions?
Então galera, alguma sugestão de alguma banda/ música que deveria entrar para o Top 7?
PS: These is MY top 7, so don't criticise me!


Um comentário:

Tags 3

Pages - Menu

Tags 4

Popular posts

Seguidores

About Me

Minha foto
Just an ESL teacher who might make some difference in this world... A world that is already plagued with indiference, prejudice and all sorts of bad things... Anyway, I hope you enjoy this blog and what it's got to offer.

Blogger templates

Tags 2

Tags 1