quarta-feira, 9 de janeiro de 2013

1st post of the year


So I'm back and as my first post of the year, I'd like to announce that I spent every day of my last couple of weeks in 2012 watching Asian series, animes and movies and that I am willing to share my experience to all those who want to watch some nice Asian stuff. Twice a week I will be posting a simple, spoiler-free, movie review in which I will write my impressions on the movie and also will try to describe the plot without giving off any piece of information that may spoil your fun. So stay tuned for more.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Tags 3

Pages - Menu

Tags 4

Popular posts

Seguidores

About Me

Minha foto
Just an ESL teacher who might make some difference in this world... A world that is already plagued with indiference, prejudice and all sorts of bad things... Anyway, I hope you enjoy this blog and what it's got to offer.

Blogger templates

Tags 2

Tags 1