sexta-feira, 27 de agosto de 2010

It's a party in the U.S.A.

Life has been so nice up to now. I still have faced lots of problems with English, which I just do not understand why, but I have been able to get by during the lessons. I will have to read some poems by Walt Whitman for my American Lit. class this weekend.That might a little bit harder than usual ...
Also, I have been on a diet so I can waste my belly. I havent eaten as much as I used and I have made up my mind to start working out next week. I do need to get in a better shape if I want to have my self-steem a little bit higher than it is now.
By the way, I have been a little down since I got here. Maybe that is because I have been kind homesick... kidding, it ain`t that!
So, guys...I have nothing left to tell you but should you have any doubts or questions on what I am up to, just let me know it and I will promptly write you back!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Tags 3

Pages - Menu

Tags 4

Popular posts

Seguidores

About Me

Minha foto
Just an ESL teacher who might make some difference in this world... A world that is already plagued with indiference, prejudice and all sorts of bad things... Anyway, I hope you enjoy this blog and what it's got to offer.

Blogger templates

Tags 2

Tags 1