domingo, 29 de agosto de 2010

What's crackalacking'?

Hey'all!
How are y'all doin'?
I would like to start this post by expressing my formal excuses to Brian! I didn't mean I didn't like to listen to Victor and Leo, what I really meant is that it was so much fun to listen to you guys listening to them!
I also would like to show my Brazilian buds some of the expressions I have learned here in Gadsden! So here it goes a list of a few things I have seen so far:
1. What's crackalacking ?= What's poppin' ?= What's up?
2. Y'all= you all
3. Have a nice one= Good night

As I get to remember the other ones I will post them!!

2 comentários:

  1. By the way, from now on I go as Vanilla (Ice)... if u want to know why,follow me so you can read my following post!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Danilo!!!!!!!!!! Pegou o Y'ALL!
    KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
    isso é tão redneck... -Q

    ResponderExcluir

Tags 3

Pages - Menu

Tags 4

Popular posts

Seguidores

About Me

Minha foto
Just an ESL teacher who might make some difference in this world... A world that is already plagued with indiference, prejudice and all sorts of bad things... Anyway, I hope you enjoy this blog and what it's got to offer.

Blogger templates

Tags 2

Tags 1